I’m an artist / award winning digital designer, living in Sydney
originally from Paris.
- 'Untitled'. A2 size, 300gsm art paper. Private commission. $1,520
Digital print / Acrylic / mixed media on linen:
- Atlantic Sturgeon, 122x96cm. $3,300. Now in Germany
- Amur Leopard, 140x134cm. $5,500
- Javan Rhinoceros, 140x140cm. $5,500
- Sumatran Tiger, 140x180cm. $7,000
- Mountain Gorilla, 170×136 cm. $6,600
- Sumatran Elephant, 170×140 cm. $6,600. Now in Germany.
- Blue Whale, 100×203 cm. $6,600.
- Bluefin Tuna, 96×122 cm. $3,300.
Follow my updates on Facebook
- 2014:Selected artist at the Sydney Design Festival organised by the Powerhouse Museum
- 2013: Finalist of the Chippendale New World Art Prize, NG gallery
- 2013: Winner of Design For Change by Oxfam
- 2012 MIAMI SCOPE ART: Selected artist for the digital wall featured in Miami
- 2012 AIMIA Awards: FINALIST Team
- PANPA Award : WINNER Team
- 2011 NEWS Awards 2011: Innovation of the year. FINALIST
- 2011 AIMIA Awards: FINALIST
- 2010 NEWS Awards: Designer of the year. FINALIST
- 2009 NEWS Awards: SEMI-FINALIST
- 2009 Ministry of Sound comp: FINALIST
- 2009 News creative awards: FINALIST
- 2008 News creative awards: FINALIST
- 2003 TOP COM' award : WINNER Team (B2l/BBDO)
- Illustrations featured in the 2010 SEMI-PERMANENT book
PRESS / ADS : Work seen in: CityofSydneyNSW, AltMedia, Art/Edit magazine, Look ArtNSWmagazine, Artist Profile, Alliance Francaise, ArtsHub, GetTogether, Powerhouse museum
AUSTRALIA - FRANCE