I’m an artist / award winning digital designer, living in Sydney originally from Paris.
Formally Design Team Lead at news.com.au, I now work part-time as an editorial digital designer for one of the largest publishing companies in Australia and I also work part-time for myself as an artist / designer since Aug. 2012. I wanted to pursue my passion for Arts and Design on my own and have the time to create art / design projects that could make a difference. So in Aug 2012, I decided to take that chance and see!
I have been commissioned in various art projects for private clients in France, Switzerland, Sydney and Melbourne. My work was also featured in the 2010 Semi-Permanent book, blogs, the TOP design TV shows, a digital show in SCOPE Miami, I was also finalist of the Chippendale New World Art Prize, and winner of Design for Change organised by Oxfam and I will be part of the Art and Design Festival at the Powerhouse Museum in August 2014.
I have a passion for art, technology, storytelling and nature conservation.
As a figurative painter, I explore the forms and meaning in our human and animal worlds. I use a pop-infused colour palette to express the emotions and the distinct personality of my subjects. Colour combinations I use convey particular feelings and self-expression. I use different types of palette knives to give a rough texture, and to capture and invoke the raw emotions on to the canvas. I then employ drip-painting using a paint brush.
Aside from my paintings, I came up a while ago with a concept which is now called ENDCOUNT, and I’ve started collaborating with a friend on this project. The project aims to bring attention to animal species on the brink of extinction. The works combine data, digital and physical aspects to create unique representations of species in crisis. The process aligns the keystrokes of coding to the brush strokes of painting. Each work in the series represents the total number of that species left in the wild. We had a very successful first exhibition at Piermarq, March 2014 and we will part of the Art and Design Festival at the Powerhouse Museum in Aug.2014.Email me
EndCount exhibition, Piermarq.
Finished 2 commissions.
I was included into the digital group show at SCOPE Miami Art Fair in December 2013.
SOLD 4 paintings
Endcount is an art collective project between myself and Joe Bramwell-Smith, that aims to bring attention to species on the brink of extinction. The numbers are dropping each year, unless we do something about it. This series of unique generative artworks where art, and technology intersect will hopefully make a difference. See more on endcount.com
Tuesday the 10th: Here I am, with my backpack ready to jump on the plane for Thailand. I was very much looking forward to sharing this experience with my best friend. She lives in France.
And there here we are in Bangkok.
After a crazy night in Bangkok (where we barely slept!), a car came to take us to the WFFT centre. The Centre was located within Thayang in the Phetchaburi province of Thailand about 160 km south of Bangkok. It was a fairly remote location, not far from a small village situated alongside a large lake.
- ‘Portrait’. Acrylic on canvas 1m x 1m (Sydney)
- ‘WAKE SURF’. Acrylic on canvas 1m50 x 1m50 (Switzerland)
- ‘AUSTRALIA’ ‘COCO’ ‘ OWLIE’ ‘BIRDY’. Acrylic on canvas (France)
- ‘Marie-Antoinette’. 45x60cm. Acrylic on paper. (France)
- ‘Daria’. 75x100cm. Acrylic on linen canvas (Australia)
- ‘Leo’. 75x75cm. Acrylic on linen canvas (Australia)
- Scarlett. 75x100cm. Acrylic on linen canvas (Australia)
- ‘Aux Batifolles’. Acrylic on linen canvas. 2 paintings 150x200cm (Australia)
- ‘Opera’. 75x50cm. Acrylic on linen canvas (Australia)
- ‘The Rise of the Eagle’. 150x200cm. Acrylic, mixed media on linen canvas. (Australia)
- ‘Cam, Linda and the blue cat.’ 75x50cm. Acrylic on paper (Australia)
- ‘Wild’. 75x50cm. Acrylic on paper. (France)
- ‘Elena’. 75x50cm. Illustration on paper (Australia)
- ‘Polar Bear’. 45x45cm. Acrylic on linen canvas (Australia)
- ‘Pauly’ the Polar Bear. 75x100cm. Acrylic on linen canvas (Australia)
- ‘Baru’ the tiger. 75x100cm. Acrylic on linen canvas (Australia)
- ‘Matti’ the Rabbit. 75x60cm. Acrylic on linen canvas (Australia)